Tuesday, July 19, 2022

IN CONVERSATION: The inseparable quest

                                                            



How did you find me amidst the chaos confusion and in this cluster of ever-expanding time and dust?!

looking at her from the reflection of the sky, he replied; I’m 'consciousness' and I require adequate energy within intervals of the ‘ever-expanding’ time.

You are energy and require a consciousness to have your pure quality distributed across the multiverse and all that exists under the clutch of ‘time’.

Therefore, we don’t have to find each other, we were forged together for eternal meaning. 

All qualities of nature are born and then made redundant by your energy and my consciousness. 

we feel the separation when, my 'Energy' is low or not required at all, and you feel my absence when you don't really need my 'Consciousness'.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment